Saturday, December 12, 2009

# 13 - Liquid Passion to Translate Sakuraga Mei

Oh. My. God.

Oh my God.

I was halfheartedly browsing through the Project-list at Liquid Passion when my eyes caught something that made my heart beat faster and my breath catch.

I've been a great fan of the wonderful mangaka Sakuraga Mei since I read her sexy stories with the exact right amount of angst for making it dramatic without being emo. Now it turns out that Kirai ja Nai Kedo and Warui Koto Shitai aren't the only books in her delightful series about the adorable and cool schoolboys. Two other volumes, part two and four, are to be translated by Liquid Passion. (The first volume is licensed by Kitty Media and the third is scanlated by Fantasy Shrine).

Warui Ko Demo Ii and Warui Otoko Demo Ii are currently in scanning, and I personally can't wait until they are released. Please look forward to it!

(While waiting, you should all totally read Sakuraga Mei's other works. Go-go buy it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment