Friday, December 11, 2009

# 12


Obviously, my adorable and chic blog layout is gone. Why, you may wonder. Well, because life's unfair.

I have absolutely no idea why, but it just didn't work anymore.

Now I'm forced to rely on this... thing until I can fix a new one. But believe me, I will make a new, so don't you fret.

As a side-note, I've rediscovered Poupéegirl. I'm sitting like an obsessed ten-year-old, mixing and matching different outfits, and having the time of my life. Which is just tragic. But I can honestly say that there's nothing else I'd rather do right now.

And good news, kittens! I've been accepted at two universities for the spring! This means that I'll study both Japanese and Chinese, and frankly, I will be so insanely awesome at both. You may or may not think that this was an outburst of unnecessary bragging, but it's actually the truth. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's languages.

The main point, however, of me being once again a part of the society, is that I'll get money!! Sweet, lovely cash, just waiting to be spent! Of course, I'll have to pay back my $700-debt to my friend. I'm really most grateful to her, not every 18-year-old would do the same (even if they had the money to lend from the beginning). Then after repaying her, I must save for the summer. I'm going to Paris x 2, and possibly once to Rome.

...

I'll probably remain poor for the rest of my life. ;___________;

No comments:

Post a Comment