Tuesday, December 1, 2009

# 11


And btw, finally Emil and Alfred are starting to get somewhere. Their relationship is still non-existent, but since they have finally reunited, I feel as if their prospects are at least a tiny bit sunnier.

But something troubles me. I was looking through my plans for them, and I noticed one thing that I really must change. In pretty much every scene where Emil and Alfred find themselves in a situation containing lovely, lovely smex, there are copious amounts of alcohol involved.

What does this really say about my view on sex and love and I don't know, interaction between people in general? That you have to be drunk in order to function in society? I think I learned something about myself today. I feel surprised and in a way betrayed, actually.

And remember, children: ALCOHOL IS NEVER GOOD FOR YOU! Except if you are wounded, and you don't want your limbs to rot... But that is pretty much the only situation you can gain from the use of alcohol. Please, use it with care.

No comments:

Post a Comment