Tuesday, December 1, 2009

# 10 - I Have a Dream


I have a dream.

It's rather silly, really. Most people dream about making lots of money, or marrying an awesome man, or maybe even saving the planet. I dream of those things too, except for the last one (hey, I'm at least a little realistic, ok?).

I want to be a part of a scanlation or subbing group. Because really, faggotry is probably my only passion. To be able to spread the yummy love between men to other fangirls and boys would be like heaven. And maybe, one day, I could move towards becoming a translator for a real publisher.

My heart swells and tingles when I think about it, and I swear, my eyes sting, as if I was about to cry. I really want this! And one day, I will learn enough Japanese to make my dream come true.

(The problem would of course be that in order to learn more Japanese I have to study it, but I must also study in order to get a real job. And since translator is only a fantasy, and with a rather poor future I might add, I have to focus on something boring like national economy. No fun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment