Saturday, January 23, 2010

# 15 - Fic Tip

'Sup, everybody?

As you can see, I've changed the layout! Yet again. It's made by the awesome Tiara (whose url unfortunately doesn't work), with some modifications by me. And yeah, I use Paint, so seriously, kudos to me.

Recently I've found myself in somewhat of a reading recess. Not that I read any less, it's rather that what I read isn't good enough. Dear friends, am I turning blasé? I sure hope not, because well, frankly, I have an addiction here, and if it gets harder to fulfill, I'll go batshit insane.

I do have a nice treat for y'all, though. Yes, you read it correctly, there's still hope!

Most Perfect Servant by Bickazer is an Original about Japheth, a servant. He comes from a prestigious family of servants and butlers, and has been raised since childhood to become the perfect servant. When Japheth is employed by the rich Adam, however, the young valet finds it harder and harder to separate his duty from his personal feelings. Things are further complicated by the fact that Adam is the man Japheth has sworn to kill...

Yeah, I know, I suck at recapping. But trust me, this is some good shiet!

As you all are aware of, I would never recommend to you something that didn't keep the utmost quality. Most Perfect Servant is indeed incredibly well-written, and is updated frequently. The storyline of Master and Servant is hardly new, but the twist of assassination keeps things fresh.

I think what I love most about it, though, is how the characters are portrayed. They all have so many layers, and I find it incredibly fascinating to follow the inner struggles that Japheth and the others encounter. Bickazer has really succeeded in depicting the different sides of her characters and give them dimension.

Be sure to give it a try! And if you all have any tips on good reading, please share it with me! My desperation is getting kinda ridiculous...

No comments:

Post a Comment