Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday Thrustdown - Gray Matter

I've already warned you that these thrustdowns won't be all PWP, and now I figured I might just as well make these threats come true. We're shallow enough as it is.

You in the mood for some existentialism and/or mindfucking on top of your ordinary boy on boy fuck? I mean, ordinary fictional boy on boy fuck... or IRL fuck, what the hell do I know.
Then this is the thing for you.

Gray Matter is the philosophical work by FictionPress-author d'Neronique. He's really talented, and after two years' hiatus he's also back in business, so rejoice, oh ye ignorant! The moment of enlightenment is here.

Anyways, so Leon is this young man, who hasn't really got the same view on reality as the rest of mankind. Suddenly he finds himself in the middle of a philosophical war between the two anarchist gangs at school, and... you get mindfucked. Kinda. I guess.

I'm gonna be honest and tell you that it was ages since I last read it, but I can still remember the awesomeness of it. d'Neronique is a freaking genius, and all his work is well-written and he's just so aaaaweeesooooome.

The best would of course be if I reread it to freshen up my memory, in order to tell you about it more in-depth, but I'm a busy, busy girl and have already neglected my duties for far too long. Suffice to say that Gray Matter is good. Very good. Exceptionally good, and just as interesting, and if you are literate you will gain from reading it.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment