Sunday, February 14, 2010

# 17 - Immoral Darkness


zoo-bie has bought some new BL, and of course I had to share it with you!

This time I bought a novel, called Immoral Darkness, published by Juné.



It's written by Miyu Matsuda and illustrated by Yukariko Jissouji.

I didn't really pay very much attention to what was written on the back when I was in the store, but apparently it was about a student who was raped by a teacher.

Like in most BL, this rape eventually led to a relationship between the two parties. But this was actually pretty realistic, if you think about it. The rape was painful and humiliating for the uke, he cried and wanted to die.

Also, the seme was a real bastard, which is realistic if you consider he was a rapist. (To all you rapist readers, I'm sorry. I don't mean to insult you. But you must admit it's pretty mean to rape someone.) Not only did he rape his student, but he took all the boy's money and drove away his friends, so that the boy would be more dependent on him, and easier to control. He also cheated on the poor kid, slept around with a bunch of people, among them a 14-year-old girl. When his student confronted him and wanted him to stop, the bastard teacher got mad and said that the student had no right to tell him who he could have sex with or not, and that the 14-year-old could give him something normal women couldn't.

Pedophile much?

Unfortunately, the story was overly dramatic, and as I've already told you, the student decided that he could help the poor rapist and they became a couple. That's pretty stupid, if you ask me.

It wasn't interesting, it wasn't sexy and it definitely wasn't cute! I was shocked most of the time, in a bad way. Don't buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment