Monday, February 21, 2011

Bishounen Bonanza - Francisco Lachowski

Francisco Lachowski...
I want to spend every day of the rest of my life just worshipping his beauty.
And maybe fuck him in between.
On second thought, I'd just worship him by fucking him.
Deep.
Mmmm....


Essential Homme Sept/Oct 2010

Essential Homme Sept/Oct 2010

Essential Homme Sept/Oct 2010


He makes me regret being female, because God knows I just want to fuck him to pieces, so hard and intense, pound him into the mattress so he wouldn't be able to stand up straight for a week or so. Of course, during that week that he would be bedridden, I'd just fuck him over and over again anyways, so I doubt he'd ever leave it. But yeah, oh em gee, there's no word sexual enough for what I want to do to him.


GQ Russia November 2010


GQ Russia November 2010


GQ Russia November 2010

GQ Russia November 2010


The faces he would make, I want to watch him come, again and again and again. What face would he make if I licked him here? What about there? If I fingered him, what would he look like? When he choked on my dick?

Maybe its just as well that I haven't got a penis, I would probably be forcibly sterilized for being the most grotesque sexual predator the world had ever seen.






In comparison to him, everything just seems so bland and plain. He is perfection.


Some stats:
Birthday: May 13, 1992
Height: 189 cm (6'2")
From: Curitiba, Brazil
Dating: Some lucky-ass gurl.



Hero Magazine Issue #2

1 comment:

  1. Sige:
    Oh my, the enthusiasm is overwhelming! Nice that you have found your image of perfection.

    ReplyDelete