Thursday, October 8, 2009

# 7


I feel accomplished and very grown-up today~!



1: I wake up and got some exercise together with my wonderful Carmen! I mean, how often do I exercise? Yeah, like once every year if I'm lucky, I know. Therefore, today was especially succesful, see no. 3.



2: I cleaned my bathroom, and even enjoyed it. Although I must confess the word 'disgusting' doesn't really express exactly how disgusting it was. Let's just say that I moved in here in the end of August, and today was the first time I did enything remotely similiar to cleaning in there. I'm really ... lazy, and lacking basic survival instincts, I suppose. Tomorrow, I plan on cleaning up in my bedroom. I'm not kidding when I say that it reminds me of somewhere a drug addict and his druggie friends live.



3: As if the morning exercise wasn't enough, I even took a walk before making dinner. I'm at a loss of words at my own superbness. I love talking walks, especially in the autumn and winter, so maybe I'll make it a habit! God knows I have enough of bad ones, a good one will be most welcome. I haven't really set my foot outside my apartment except for going into town, so I got kinda lost for a while. But I kept myself busy with taking pictures until I found my way back home, though, so no harm done.



4: I cooked dinner, and ate it. I'm too lazy to cook, so it doesn't happen too often. Usually I only eat a sandwich, if I eat anything at all. But today, I cooked some pasta and made a delicious tomato sauce! ♥



5: And yeah, I read lots of fics. I always do. But when is
  • The Mafia Runner
  • going to be updated again? I miss it so much, it's perfect and I need it! If you haven't already read it, READ IT! It's really wonderful. ♥♥ (It contains slash, or male on male action, so if you don't like, you shouldn't read it. But if you do like, READ!)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment