Monday, October 5, 2009

# 4


Since I last published anything here I have managed to do a bunch of things, including meeting lots of new people (and not one of them from my "class" at university) and quit my education! :D

...

Not so :D.

Quitting my law studies means that I have nothing to do all day, and most important of all, I have no money. For October, November and December I have $40 only. Yeah, I know, it's totally awesome! :D:D

But still, I just couldn't stand staying there. I'm not joking when I say that every moment there was torture. I just didn't understand anything. This could of course be because of me not trying hard enough, but I couldn't even muster enough motivation to try. I just hated it. And all the time I was sitting there, I didn't say a word, I just kept fighting the urge to just stand up and leave and never come back. In the end it got to strong, and I gave in.

So now my days are void of anything. I can't really hang out with friends, since they are busy with their lives, and sleeping all day and partying all night doesn't work, when I haven't got any money.

And yeah, I'm too lazy to get a job.

I really have no right to complain. Now I'm just waiting for time to go, so I can survive this and start the Japanese course I've applied for. It starts in January, I hope it will be awesome! I really love languages, so I'm looking forward to it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment